Monday, August 12, 2013

What You’re Having for Breakfast

6-P1000576

Can you trust me when I tell you that you’re going to love this?  I’ve never lied to you before.  To make this healthy breakfast platter for two, chop up a pineapple, empty a carton of blueberries in the middle, squeeze the fresh lime wedges over and top with Rachel Allen’s Coconut Greek Yogurt.  You didn’t need those instructions – it’s all there in the picture.  The combination is mouth-wateringly good.  You’ll see.  (Fiona made this for me… thanks Fi!)

6 comments:

MARTA said...

This looks and sounds terrific! It's like a "Piña colada" that you can actually eat! Mmmmm!

Unknown said...

My mouth is watering - have never tried that yogurt but I need it in my life!

Jess said...

Yum! This actually sounds like an amazing breakfast!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, it sounds very good! I have some blueberries in the kitchen already but I need to get a pineapple. So doing it tomorrow morning. Muah

Gloria said...

I'll have some too, please!

Erin said...

The combination cannot be bad, there's just no way. Instead of greek yogurt (too much tang for my taste when combined with the pineapple!) I'd opt for cottage cheese. xo